Virtual accounting is a system in which a qualified professional provides accounting services virtually, rather than physically working at the client’s office.
Virtual accounting offers all of the same benefits of hiring an accountant for your business, but because the accountant telecommutes and is a contractor, the cost is often less expensive.
We at PokketCFO ensures the accounting takes place on a real-time basis with a specific accounting setup as per your business needs.
- Dedicated Accounts and Finance Team
- Effective communication channel to ensure real-time accounting
- Manage all your business payroll
- Manage your business transaction, while maintaining professional transparency
Benefits of Virtual Accounting
- Increases Flexibility and Quality
- Cost Effective
- Bookkeeping by Expert Accountants